Week 11 of the NFL season got underway on Thursday night with the Baltimore Ravens winning and covering the spread as a home favorite against the Cincinnati Bengals in a game that featured the exit of Joe Burrow. Between Sunday morning and Monday night, there are 13 more games on the NFL schedule this weekend. Those 13 games represent plenty of betting opportunities.
Caesars Sportsbook is widely considered one of the top sports betting options on the internet. After decades of dominating the Las Vegas strip, Caesars has transferred their brand’s recognition to the online sports betting scene. Powered by a sleek modern app, a myriad of options to bet on and a worthwhile rewards program, Caesars has received high marks in our latest sportsbook review.
As we enter Week 11 of the NFL season, new PennLive users who sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account can take advantage of their sign-up offer. If you lose your first bet, Caesars will refund you your original wager in the form of a bonus bet, up to $1,000. Think of it as a “no sweat” or a “second chance” bet.
How to claim Caesars sign-up offer promo
Currently, readers registering for a new Caesars Sportsbook account through PennLive have the opportunity to qualify for a refund in the form of bonus bets should their first bet lose, with the maximum refund being up to $1,000. To take advantage of this offer, follow these steps:
- Click on the exclusive PennLive link provided to access the sign-up page for Caesars Sportsbook.
- Use the promo code “SLPENN1000″ to activate the sign-up promotion.
- Provide your personal details, including your name, address, and date of birth, to verify your identity.
- Set up your account by creating a secure password and entering your preferred email address.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app on your mobile phone.
- Initiate a minimum deposit of $10 using any of the various funding methods such as PayPal or online banking.
- Place your initial bet, up to a maximum of $1,000, with the assurance that if it results in a loss, your bet will be reimbursed in bonus bets.
If your first bet results in a loss, Caesars will refund you with a bonus bet equal to your original wager within two business days. For example, if your initial bet was $600 and it incurs a loss, you’ll receive a $600 bonus bet. In the event of a successful initial bet, you can either withdraw your profits or continue betting on other games with Caesars Sportsbook.
It’s important to note that bonus bets expire within 14 days of issuance. Additionally, you must wager through the bonus bet at least once before it becomes eligible for withdrawal. While you have the flexibility to distribute the bonus bet amount across multiple bets, please be aware that the stake from the bonus bet is not included in wager payouts.
This offer is exclusively available to new Caesars Sportsbook users. If you are already a Caesars member, be sure to explore potential promotions designed for existing users here.
NFL Week 11 slate
Thursday night saw the Baltimore Ravens defeat the Cincinnati Bengals in a game that will certainly have a massive impact on the AFC North down the stretch. We still have 13 games on the Week 11 schedule between Sunday afternoon and Monday night. Prior to placing any bets this week, make sure you’re caught up and taking advantage of the NFL betting guide provided by PennLive. Without further adieu, here are the betting lines for Week 11 of the NFL season as of Friday morning at Caesars Sportsbook:
- Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns (-1.0)
- Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions (-7.5)
- Dallas Cowboys (-10.5) @ Carolina Panthers
- Arizona Cardinals @ Houston Texans (-5.0)
- Las Vegas Raiders @ Miami Dolphins (-13.5)
- Los Angeles Chargers (-3.0) @ Green Bay Packers
- New York Giants @ Washington Commanders (-9.0)
- Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars (-7.0)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ San Francisco Giants (-11.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (-1.0) @ Los Angeles Rams
- New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills (-7.0)
- Minnesota Vikings @ Denver Broncos (-2.5)
- Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs (-2.5)
Think you know Penn State football? Play the PennLive.com Prop Bet Showdown for a chance to win prizes!
Sidelines Group provides PennLive with original sports betting, lottery and casino content including odds, analysis, predictions and reviews to educate bettors. Please bet responsibly.
If you have a gambling problem and are located in Pennsylvania, call 1-800-GAMBLER or contact the 24-hour helpline chat at https://www.pacouncil.com/chatline.