Here is an overview of the game, via Triband:
A silly physics-based golf parody where every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd you will ask yourself: WHAT THE GOLF?
- Not a Golf Game – Sure, it has “GOLF” in the title but that’s about where the similarity to golf ends. WHAT THE GOLF? is at heart a comedy game with puzzles, challenges and loads of surprises. Okay, so there’s a bit of what you might recognize as golf in there but loads more of what definitely isn’t! Confused? Excellent!
- 500 Creative Levels – Try Sporty Sports!, It’s Snowtime, A Hole New World or one of the hundreds of other incomprehensible levels, featuring toasters, hot dogs, office chairs and a multitude of utterly random objects.
- Daily Courses – Come back every day to play new courses and win a bunch of more or less useful prizes.
- Build Your Own Levels – Feeling inspired? Create your own silly level with our level editor and get it out there in the world.
- Join the Couch Party… of Two – Grab your clubs (string of sausages, frozen rubber glove, it doesn’t matter which) and tee off into a hilarious anarchic world. Share your screen with a friend via Steam Remote Play Together and spread the crazy.
- But I Hate Golf – To be honest, so do we. And that’s the beauty of WHAT THE GOLF? A game made for people who hate golf, by people with no clues about or respect for the game. Let’s play!
Watch a new trailer below.